|Saturday, August 1, 2020|
uhari has transformed Nigeria in the image of the north and Islam.
1. By killing Biafran protesters and military occupation of Igbo land.
2. By killing Shia Muslims.
3. By empowering Fulani terrorism all over the country to ethnically cleanse minority Christian communities in south Kaduna and invade farms and sack villages. This is the silent genocide going on in Nigeria.
4. By empowering the north through foreign exchange manipulation and discriminatory appointments, like ensuring disproportionate number of northerners and Muslims in JAMB board.
5. By padding the budgets and doing nothing to close the loopholes, which make it easy for politicians to gain access to public funds.
6. By ethnically cleansing the army of Christian and southern officers.
7. By turning a blind eye to the corruption of those around him and standing on top of his own corruption dishonesty. The list is endless.
8. As I have said a number of times, those who steal from a bank cannot find the thief.
9. Buhari is part of the Nigerian problem and those who think he can ever be part of the solution are either naive, ignorant or are in cahoot with him. Buhari is transforming Nigeria for the worst.
10. When his actions are viewed in light of the policy of the north, the motive behind his actions may become clearer.
11. The policy of north Nigeria is dictated by her ruling class, senior politicians. retired army officers, general ( kaduna Mafia) and Sultan of Sokoto. They are the one who decided to impose Sharia law in the region, aware that it is against the constitution of Nigeria.
12.The ruling class in the north is the Fulanis.
13. They are the Emirs and the elites
14. They subscribe to Saudi Arabia Sunni Wahab Islam that has produced A'Queada, Talibans, El Shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram and many other Islamic terrorist group.
15. They have presided over and continue to preside over the ethnic cleansing of Christians in north Nigeria, particularly Southern Kaduna. I lived in the north and saw the real face of the north and left more than 20 years ago. Nothing has changed.
16. The north ruling class arm Fulani herdsmen and use Nigerian army and police to protect them. Every important position in Nigeria today is occupied by a northerner, who subscribes to Sunni Islam.
17. The north formed Boko Haram, and it evolved into a monster.
18. The north is behind the charade of Chibok girls, which has seen Christian girls abducted, abused and used as puns in its political game.
19, The north established Islamic Bank, in pursuit of its overriding religious objectives.
20. Does anybody know what percentage of the income of Nigeria goes into Islamic Bank?
21 Does anybody know the foreign share holders and customers of Islamic Bank?
22. Does anybody know how Boko Haram pays for its arms and receives its weapon and why the federal government of Nigeria has refused to expose those behind Boko Haram?
23. It is no longer a secrete that the consuming objective of the North is to turn the whole of Nigeria into an Islamic state.
24. Everything the north is doing is not to share power, but to control and dominate the whole country.
25. Under the circumstance, what the north does represents the position of the north and it is not to help Nigerian unity, but to achieve its sectarian objectives.
26. Buhari is further militarising south Nigeria by building a new army brigade, the 61 bridged in port Harcourt to help in suppressing the desire of the south to be free and sending a disproportionate number of soldiers, who are Muslims and from the north to occupy south east Nigeria, while ill equipped soldiers who are disproportionately from the south are posted to the north to fight Boko Haram.
27. A new generation of Nigerians have come of age. They are not prepared to accept second class citizenship and the current intransigences of the north.
28. They are tired of excuses and want a new Nigeria under the rule of law, where equality and justice as fairness reigns or break up of Nigeria.
29. They are prepared to fight for their freedom from northern domination and if necessary, die for their dignity, freedom and human rights, rather than live as second class citizens or slaves in their own country.
30. Those who have not accepted this are living in denial.
31. This is why the Nigerian elites must rise up to the occasion and provide the visionary leadership the country needs, instead of continuing the same short sighted politics of selfish interest.
32. Nigeria may be experiencing the calm before the storm.
33. Well armed Fulani men have assembled in many places in May parts middle belt and south Nigeria and are supplied by helicopter. No body knows what goes on in these camps and it is from these camps that they launch attacks on communities displacing thousands of people from their ancestral lands.
34. I believe that the Fulanis in Nigeria are planning Janjaweed style attack against many communities in the middle belt, part of Enugu, Eboyi, Delta and Anambra state to secure territories and hold it by force.
35. Unfortunately, Southerner and their leaders are in denial and I weep for my people.
36. No one can hold back the tide. The only way to avoid the tragedy that is coming to Nigeria is to restructure the country so that power can be devolved to the regions to develop at their pace and control their destiny and future.
37. If Nigeria is not restructured soon, gradual sustain violent disruptive disintegration will set in.
38. Nigerian soldiers and police have already started killing peaceful protesters and this will make violent struggle inevitable, if the country is not restructured to create a new Nigeria.
39. Nigerians should get off the fence, stop deceiving themselves and begin to think of their survival, that of their culture, religion and people.
40. Those who want grazing ground for their cattle are prepared to burn down towns and villages, kill women, children and men. They consider cows of more valuable than other human beings who are not from their ethnic group or share the same religion with them.
41. They have no respect for modern way of life, but are content to use what it produces to protect their primitive way of life.
42. North Nigeria leaders have weaponised Islam as a political instrument, which it employs in her ruthless and violent pursuit of its sectarian objectives.
43. Nigeria is imploding, mainly because of the abuse of power by the north to pursue her sectarian objectives and the people are not even aware of it. It is now time for Nigerians to wake up my to the fact that only restructure can give the country a chance to survive as one country.
44. Those who are keeping quite at this time should know that they are turning a deaf ear to the suffering of Nigerians who pay the blood price of this injustices at the hour of their greatest need and helping the government to silence the voice of the oppressed. Nigerians must stand up and fight for the people of southern Kaduna and against Fulanis fascism.
45. The people of Nigeria demand the north to end the pursuit of sectarian agenda, the federal government to disarm Fulani militia, equality of all before the law, equal opportunity, the rule of law and restructure of Nigeria into a true federation, where power is devolved to the regions and a new constitution, written by people elected by the people and approved by the people in a referendum. This will be democracy and self determination achieved.
46. The key to a better future in Nigeria is our vote, we need it to vote into power men and women who will make just and decent laws and administer a fair and just constitution.
47. Therefore, register as a voter, ensure that you vote at elections, do not sell your vote and insist that you vote counts.
"No power on earth can stop oppressed population determined to win freedom" .... Only through hardship, sacrifice and militant action can freedom be won" Nelson Mandela 26 June 1961, No easy walk to freedom.