herefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.” Lk 10:2
- The harvest is plenty Lord send labourers to the field for harvesting- Lk 10:2.
- Souls are perishing Lord- Send soul reapers.
- O Lord send labourers with genuine compassion for sinners.
- Lord wake up the labourers in the church who are sleeping while souls perish.
- Raise labourers who are intercessors, prayer warriors, evangelists, church planters, missionaries, genuine gospel artists, preachers of holiness, cheerful givers, gospel promoters, apologists, teachers, prophets, genuine pastors, and soul winners.
- Earnestly pray for labourers who are filled with the agape love of God and the Holy Ghost.
- Labourers who desire for all people to be saved. Romans 10:1
- Labourers who will continue in one accord in prayer and supplication. Acts 1:14
- Labourers who are Loving & have unselfish concern for others bringing Joy, making Peace, being Patient, Kind, Good, faithful, gentle and having self control. Galatians 5: 22-23
- Labourers gifted with the word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, healings, miracles, prophecy, discerning spirit, able to speak different tongues and to interpret tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
- Labourers with whom the Lord will work and confirm His word by signs. Mark 16:20
- Labourers who will not foul up what God has actually planned to do. 2 Kings 5:10-11
- Labourers who will gather the harvest according to Biblical Pattern. Matthew 25:21
- Pray for Labourers from Romans chapter 8
- Labourers who know that the righteous requirements of the law have been fulfilled in them.
- Labourers who will not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
- Labourers who have their minds set on things above.
- Labourers who are not carnal minded but Spiritually minded full of life and peace.
- Labourers who are friends with God and not with the world.
- Labourers who will please God
- Labourers having the Spirit of Christ and God indwelling.
- Labourers dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.
- Labourers who are not debtors to the flesh to live according to the flesh.
- Labourers who are led by the Spirit of God.
- Labourers who have received the Spirit of adoption and cry Abba Father
- Labourers who fully accept the witness of the Holy Spirit with their spirit.
- Labourers who know that they are heirs of God, joint heirs with Christ and ready to suffer with Him.
- Labourers who will not consider nor compare the present suffering with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- Labourers who are eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
- ..Labourers who know that all things work together for good to those who love God and to those who are called according to His purpose.
- ..Labourers who believe that God is for them and they are the elect of God.
- ..Labourers who will not condemn sinners but love them, pray and preach to them.
- ..Labourers who cannot be separated from the love of Christ no matter the suffering encountered.
- ..Labourers who are more than conquerors. Who will not allow fear to prevent them from wining souls.
- ..Labourers who are persuaded by the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- ..Labourers who will tell the truth in Christ bearing witnesses in the Holy Spirit.
- ..Labourers who live as the friends of the cross of Christ. Philippines 3:18.
- ..Labourers wise and skillful like Aholiab and Bezaleel Ex 36. Missionaries like Paul and Silas. Psalmist like David and Asaph. Encouragers like Baranabas and Dorcas.
- ..Please pray for all those Labourers who have been hurt, despised, misused, wounded, offended and are suffering. Pray for wounded soldiers and don’t let them die.
- ..Labourer who will be like stars, genuine stars not just sand on the seashore.
- ..Labourers who will be salt and light.
- ..Labourers who are heavenly focused, who will hear the voice “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world” Matt 25:34.
I pray that you'll be a believer not just for yourself, Because your society’s last hope is 'You' are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. I pray you will labour in prayer for God to draw in the harvest. Amen. Shalom.