|Saturday, January 30, 2021|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
he Holy Spirit will want you to ask for the anointing for the journey of this year. Prayer format and example. I receive anointing to succeed. I receive anoint to excel. I receive anointing to live a holy life. Anointing to be a good wife & mother. Anointing to be a good and godly husband, father & professional etc
Below are some areas you can ask for the anointing. Pray it meaningfully and seriously and expect answers.
1. Before you go out in the morning and when you want to go to bed at night Ask for the anointing.
2. Before you check your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, social media platforms Ask for the anointing.
3. In the office, before settling down for the days business, during your meetings Ask for the anointing- It is called The Nehemiah Principle At every stage of his re-building the falling walls of Jerusalem he prayed for the anointing!
4. In the exam hall Ask for the anointing.
5. When you need promotion, elevation, breakthrough, advancement, progress, favour and glory Ask for the anointing.
6. When you want to choose whom to marry, when you want to choose a career, when you are choosing the nation where you want to live in - Ask for the anointing
7. When you are faced with temptation, when someone wants to seduce you or when you want to seduce somebody, commit adultery, fornication, steal, tell a lie or do something stupid Ask for the anointing
8. When you are full of evil thoughts, depressed and tempted to commit suicide Ask for the anointing
9. When you need to make a crucial business decision, choose business partners -Ask for the anointing.
10. When tempted to beat your spouse, call police on your spouse, separate from your spouse or divorce your spouse Ask for the anointing.
11. When you want to preach, teach, witness and do exploits for the Lord Ask for the anointing.
12. When you want to write a book, that will make its mark on earth Ask for the anointing.
13. When you want to be intimate with your spouse for recreational or pro-creational purposes Ask for the anointing.
14. When you are provoked, tempted to curse your children, spouse, church members, relations or pastor Ask for the anointing.
15. When you are sick, afflicted, rejected, oppressed, and need divine healing Ask for the anointing.
16. When you need financial, marital, physical, mental, academic, business or ministerial breakthrough Ask for the anointing.
17. When you are searching for job, starting your own business, seeking a political office Ask for the anointing.
18. When tempted to abuse, gossip, disrespect, murmur about someone be it your spouse, church members, colleagues, leaders, superiors, peers, subordinates, pastors or your parents Ask for the anointing.
19. When going for that job interview or seeking a contract Ask for the anointing.
20. When you desire to conceive, when you are pregnant and you dont want to lose the pregnancy and you are in the labour room and desire safe delivery Ask for the anointing.
21. When you find it difficult to pray, fast, evangelize, win souls, give to the gospel Ask for the anointing
22. When you are happy, healthy, prosperous, living good, excited and everything is going well Ask for the anointing.
23. When you are weak, lazy, indolent, insolent unable or unwilling to do the necessary-Ask for the anointing.
24. When you are, married, single or divorced and raising the children Ask for the anointing.
25. When you find it difficult to come to church, bible study, prayer meeting, live holy, pay your tithe, pay yours vows or help your neighbours Ask for the anointing.
26. When you have food and you want to eat Ask for the anointing.
27. Before taking that crucial, life determining decision Ask for the anointing.
28. When suffering from addiction- cocaine, pornography, masturbation, alcoholism mental challenge, depression and need deliverance -ask for the anointing.
29. When you are confused and do not know what to do in life Ask for the anointing.
30. At the point of death to ensure you make heaven- Ask for the anointing
You can add areas you need the anointing.
Conclusion: God did not plan for His children to keep struggling in the matters of life. He made the provision of anointing for you; all you need is to tap into it through prayers and daily confession. Dont ignore your responsibilities!