"A fact never went into partnership with a miracle. Truth scorns the assistance of wonders. A fact will fit every other fact in the universe, and that is how you can tell whether it is or is not a fact. A lie will not fit anything except another lie." - Robert Green Ingersoll
"If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane." - Robert Green Ingersoll
"The inspiration of the Bible depends upon the ignorance of the gentleman who reads it." - Robert Green Ingersoll
"I charge and purpose to prove, from unimpeachable texts and historical records, and by authoritative clerical confessions, beyond the possibility of denial, evasion, or refutation:
- That the Bible, in its every Book and in the strictest legal and moral sense, is a huge forgery."
- That every Book of the New Testament is a forgery of the Christian Church; and every significant passage in those Books, on which the fabric of the Church and principal dogmas are founded, is a further and conscious later forgery, wrought with definite fraudulent intent."
- Especially, and specifically, that the famous "Petrine text" - "Upon this Rock I will build my church" - the cornerstone of the gigantic fabric of imposture, - and the other, "Go, teach all nations," - were never uttered by the Jew Jesus, but are palpable and easily-proven late Church forgeries.
- That the Christian Church, from its inception in the first little Jewish-Christian religious societies until it reached the apex of its temporal glory and moral degradation, was a vast and tireless forgery mill." - Joseph Wheless, 'Forgery in Christianity,' pp. xviii-xix.
ast week, I had an experience that both shocked and shook me profoundly. A video documentary expedition took me to Amanfro, a suburb of Accra, the Ghanaian capital.
Part of the activities took us to a school where a Bible-reciting contest took place.
I watched in horror as school children were turned into mindless Zombies and awarded marks and gifts for abilities to recite, machine-like, quotations from the Christian Bible.
I was totally flabbergasted that these types of stupid brain-washing go on in our schools.
I was shocked to see that these types of utterly senseless exercises are what go for education in our dear country.
I was both sad and angry to see that Christians have been allowed to extend their cravenly-mindless propaganda to our schools, and are allowed to pollute the minds of our children with their special brand of lies.
I have no problem whatever with any grown up person who believes in whatever he fancies for religion.
I have problem however when the Christians are allowed to force-feed little children (our future leaders) with their jejune nonsense.
And I find it most abhorrent to see little innocent children being exposed to the Christian lies, absurdities, indecencies, violence and atrocities at such impressionable ages.
What exactly is the point of teaching the Christian Bible in our schools?
How do we tell our children to abhor lies and then turn around to feed them on the consciously-forged lies of the bible?
How do we expect our children to be moral, ethical and righteous when we forced them to read all the lies, forgeries, absurdities, atrocities, larcenies, pornography and wholesome violence of the Christian Bible?
Why do we entrust the moral education of our children to parasitical priests, who make their good living on telling bare-faced lies about a desert god named Jehovah, his invented son named Jesus and a book packed full of lies they called a Bible?
I have said it several times that I do not know why the Christians fail to realize the enormous damage they do to their god by their claim that he commanded to be written, the pack of lies, atrocities and absurdities we see in the Christian Bible.
The simple truth is that from beginning to the end, the Christian bible is a pack of lies and forgeries.
Aside from Ecclesiastes, absolutely none of the forged books in the Bible make any sense whatever.
In the age when few people can read and write, dishonest and lying priests can claim that their book was inspired by a god and that it was free of errors.
The pious Christians priests knew then that they were lying; that was the only reason why they discouraged people from learning to read and write.
The desire to maximize their power and wealth was the only reason the priests burned people who learned to read until Martin Luther and other brave souls gallantly put a stop to it.
The desire to live on alms and plunder was the only reason the priests made their god frowned upon eating from the fruit of knowledge at the pain of death!
Today, only the most dishonest, lying and ignorant priest can make the claim that the Bible was inspired or that it was free of stupid errors.
The history of the how the Bible was compiled is too well documented for anyone to claim that it was inspired by a god, even a dreadful one like Jehovah.
There are enough historical documents available (for free) to debunk the Christians' claim about the accuracy and the inspiration of their Bible.
In philosophy, when the premise of a proposition is false, it is a given that the proposition cannot be correct.
If the Christian Bible opens with a lie (as it demonstrably does), we can safely assume that the whole pack was false, since the whole edifice was constructed on the original lie.
Let us examine some of the lies on which the Christian religion is foundated.
THE GOD FORGERY
"The first sentence of the translated Bible is a falsification and forgery of the highest importance. We read with awed solemnity of faith: 'In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth' (Gen. 1.1). The Hebrew word for God is el; the plural is elohim, gods. The Hebrew text of Genesis 1.1 reads: "Bereshith bara elohim," etc., - "in-beginning created gods the heavens and the-earth." And in the same chapter we read in Hebrew honestly translated, thirty times the word "elohim," gods, to whom are attributed all the works of creation in six peculiar "days" of Genesis. This is plainly evident from the Hebrew texts of Genesis I, which even false intention could not hide in translation, "And-said elohim (gods), Let-US-make man (adam) in-image-OUR, after-likeness-OURS" (1,26). And when "adam" had eaten of the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge, "the Lord God" said, "Behold, the-man has become like one of US, to know good and evil" (III, 27). And when the Tower of Babel was abuilding, "The Lord (Hebrew Yahveh) said… Come, let US go down," etc. And thus, some 2,570 times the plural, elohim, gods, is used in the Hebrew text, but is always falsely translated "God" in the false singular, when speaking of the Hebrew deity, Yahveh
THE ADAM FORGERY
"There was no first "Adam," according to the Hebrew texts of the story. The word adam in Hebrew is a common noun, mean man in a generic sense; in Genesis 1,26, we have read: "And elohim (gods) said, Let us make adam (man)"; and so "elohim created ha-adam (the-man); … male and female created he them" (1,27). And in the second story, where man is first made alone: "Yahveh formed ha-adam (the-adam) out of the dust of ha-hadam - the ground" (11,7). Man is called in Hebrew adam because formed out of adamah, the ground; just as in Latin man is called homo because formed from humus, the ground, - homo ex humo, in the epigram of Father Lactantius… The forging of the common noun adam into a mythical proper name Adam, was a post-exilic fraud in the forging of the fictitious genealogies from "in the beginning" to Father Abraham." - (Joseph Wheless, "Forgery in Christianity," pp. 75-77.)
It might interest the Christians to know that:
- A Persian story also had a god created the world in six days. The story also had a man called Adama and a woman called Evah. And we know that the Persian story is far older than the plagiarized Hebrew version.
- The very word "Eden" is derived from the Persian word heden, meaning "garden."
- The Akkadian also have their own "Adamu" story.
THE ABRAHAM FORGERY
"In popular belief the story of Abraham is very simple. His original name was Abram, and he lived in "Ur of the Chaldees"; but God called him and change his name to Ab-ra-ham, which is the Hebrew for "the father of many peoples."
"Blessed are the ignorant, for they have no difficulties. The word Abraham does not mean "the father of many peoples." No Hebrew scholar can make it mean anything. It has no meaning in Hebrew. Abram may have come from Ur; but it was not a "city of the Chaldees" until ages afterwards." (Joseph McCabe, "The Story of Religious Controversy," pp. 126-133).
NEW TESTAMENT FORGERIES
"The simple fact is that the New Testament, as we know it, is a helter-skelter accumulation of more or less discordant documents, some of them probably of respectable origin but others palpably apocryphal, and that most of them, the good along with the bad, show unmistakable signs of having been tampered with. 'No Biblical scholar of any standing today," says Weigall, "whether he be a clergyman or a layman, accepts the entire New Testament as authentic; all admits that many errors, misunderstandings and absurdities have crept into the story of Christ's life and other matters." (H.L. Mencken, "Treatise On The Gods," pp. 209-220).
THE VIRGIN BIRTH FORGERY
"The most colossal of the blunders of the Septuagint translators, supplemented by the most insidious, persistent and purposeful falsification of text, is instanced in the false translation of the notoriously false pretended "prophecy" of Isaiah vII, 14 - frauds which have the most disastrous and fatal consequences for Christianity, and to humanity under its blight; the present exposure of which would instanter destroy the false faith built on these frauds.
"The Greek priest who forged the "Gospel according to St. Matthew," having before him the false Septuagint translation of Isaiah, fables the Jewish Mary yielding to the embraces of the Angel Gabriel to engender Jesus, and backs it up by an appeal to the Septuagint translation of Isaiah VII, 14: "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel." (Matt. V, 23.)
Isaiah's original Hebrew, with the mistranslated words underscored, reads: "Henneh ha-almah harah ve-yeldeth ben ve-karath she-o Immanuel"; - which, falsely translated by the false pen of the pious translators, runs thus in the English: "behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Isa. vII,14.)
The Hebrew words ha-almah mean simply the young woman; and harah is the Hebrew past or perfect tense, "conceived," which in Hebew, as in English, represents past and completed action. Honestly translated, the verse read: "Behold, the young woman has conceived - (is with child) - and beareth a son and calleth his name Immanuel."
Almah means simply a young woman, of marriageable age, whether married or not, or virgin or not; in a broad sense exactly like girl or maid in English, when we say shop-girl, parlor-girl, bar-maid, without reference to or vouching for her technical virginity, which, in Hebrew, is always expressed by the word bethulah. But in the Septuagint translation into Greek, the Hebrew almah was erroneously rendered into the Greek pathenos, virgin, with the definite article ha in Hebrew, and e in Greek, (the), rendered into the indefinite "a" by latter falsifying translators… And Jerome falsely used the Latin word Virgo.
As early as the Second Century B.C., " says the distinguished Hebrew scholar and critic, Solomon Reinach, "the Jews perceived the error and pointed it out to the Greeks; but the Church knowingly persisted in the false reading, and for over fifteen centuries she has clung to her error." - Joseph Wheless, "Forgery in Christianity," pp. 62-65
We have thus established the fact that the book Christians peddle as the word of their God is nothing but pack of consciously forged lies.
Those that are interested to read about the true origin of the New Testament can begin their search here: http://www.fargonasphere.com/piso/
The stories that the Christian solemnly preach to their gullible congregation are mere collections and re-hashed stories, myths and legends from Babylon, Chaldean, Mesopotamian, Egyptian and other places the Hebrews collected from their wanderings around the ancient world.
It was a Roman emperor that called a conference in Nice in present day Turkey, which ratified the books collected into the Bible. The Priests were inspired only by greed and desire to maximize their power and profit.
You can read more about the conference here: http://www.jesustheheresy.com/ncreed.html
The Christian Bible is not only a collection of dangerously forged lies; it contains enough indecencies and atrocities that it should be kept away from decent people, especially our children.
How do we expect our children to be upright when we allow them to read such atrocities like the story of Achan and Elisha?
How do we preach morality, love, honesty and ethics when we have ignoble, dishonest and lying priests as instructors of morality and ethics in our schools?
My humble plea is that the Christian Bible should cease to be used as a moral guide for our children in our schools.
Pray, what morals are children supposed to learn from Biblical stories and quotes like:
- Abraham marrying his father's daughter - "And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother, and she became my wife." - Gen 20:12.
- Lot's offers his two daughters to a mob - "Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them good as is good in your eyes." - Gen 19:8.
- Two daughters of Lot seduced their father - Gen 19:30-38.
- Zipporah has to circumcise her son in order to restrain the Lord from killing Moses - "And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, surely a bloody husband art thou to me." "-Exodus 4:24-26.
- Ammon ravishes his sister Tamar - 2 Sam. 13:1-14.
- Women conceive after interviews with prophets - Manoah's wife (Judges xiii, 3, 6, 9, 24). Elkanah's wife (Sam I, 1, 2, 17,20) the Shunnamite and Elisha (Kings II, iv, ii, 16, 17).
- Kind David is revived by a virgin - Kings I, I, 1-4).
- "I will send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children," and "ye shall eat the flesh of your sons and daughters." But if you humble your uncircumcised heart, God won't do all these nasty things to you. It's your choice. Leviticus 26: 16-41.
- "The spirit of the Lord came mightily upon Samson and he found a new jawbone of an ass ... and took it, and slew 1000 men therewith." Judges 15:14-15.
- God offers David a choice of punishments for having conducted the census: 1) seven years of famine (1 Chr.21:12 says three years), 2) three months fleeing from enemies, or 3) three days of pestilence. David can't decide, so God chooses for him and sends a pestilence, killing 70,000 men (and probably around 200,000 women and children). 2 Samuel 24: 13.
- Anyone who adds to the words in Revelation (or to the rest of the Bible?) will be struck with plagues, and anyone that tries to remove anything from it will have his name removed from the book of life. Rev. 22:18-19.
"The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever." - Robert Green Ingersoll.